13 November 2005

Ha ha... this is crazy.

Can you even believe this??? I'll bet they never made friggin movie like this!!!

One thousand Maoists stormed a jail in Jehanabad Jail in bihar, and 398 prisoners were freed. 9 people i think died, including a ranvir sena chief.

On tv i saw that some of the escaped guys came back. Why? ha ha... thats actually funny. A bunch of rebels came and busted them out for free, these guys run out, while jail authorities get shot. After a while, they get an attack of consience? I can't understand why they'd come back.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-11-14-voa25.cfm
CNN

on another note. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone ever reads what i write. I just checked some stats, and 57.5& of my less than 70 total visitors stayed for less than 5 seconds.

crappity

No comments: