14 November 2005

this is some funny shites

so.. i was looking at some blogs, you know, so I might actually get some people to read me. I chanced upon some really hilarious gooby. I'll just link you to the post. When you read it, it may be possible that you read it with a ``i'm into reading about peoples funny dreams cos its so deep mode'', but really, read it in funny mode. its really funny... hee hee

http://pareshaan.blogspot.com/2005/11/on-dreams.html

sorry mr. pareshaan. Its funny.

now the sad part, for me, is that this dude has more readers than me.

2 comments:

Shivangi Misra said...

Well, I shall keep a regular watch on your blog... Not that I am interested, just the sadist in me I guess!!! heh!

Pareshaan said...

Dude you got a new reader, though your post really is rather random. You found my post funny?
I don't get your sense of humor, but then whatever works for you I guess - hope you find some more readers!